In connection with the application from 25 May 2018 by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") (Journal of Laws EU L of 4 May 2016) pursuant to art. 13 GDPR, we provide you with information about the processing of your personal data by us.
The administrator of your data is Michał Jurczuk GoodSoft. with its registered office in Hajnówka, address: UlicaSłoneczna 4, 17-200 Hajnówka, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs NIP 603 002 63 26 REGON 200667057 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator / We").
You can contact us at the email address privacy@PROtrainer.app in all matters regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
We process your data for the following purposes and based on:
1. Compliance with legal obligations arising from the GDPR in the scope of exercising your rights and, therefore, archiving your requests addressed to us or informing you about threats to your privacy - art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR,
2. Conclusion and performance of the contract - when you register an account with us or buy something - Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR,
3. Determining, pursuing or defending claims - e.g. if you file a complaint - art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR,
4. Creating your profile based on your data, preferences and preferences in order to send you a personalized advertisement - art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR,
5. Creating your profile based on your data, preferences and preferences and purchases - in order to give you a discount - based on your consent - art. 6 clause 1 lit. a GDPR,
6. Sending you a newsletter, i.e. information about products and services of our or cooperating partners - based on your consent - art. 6 clause 1 lit. a GDPR,
7. Contacting you by phone for direct marketing - based on your consent - Art. 6 section 1 letter and GDPR,
8. Compliance with tax law obligations - Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR
9. We provide your personal data to entities that provide services and offer products on our platform in order to perform these services or sell products - art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Your data may be transferred to public or private entities, if such an obligation will arise from the generally applicable laws and the company providing hosting services for us, to the accounting office, as well as to our other subcontractors.
Your personal data will be made available to entities with whom you order the service on our platform, e.g. trainers. These entities will only receive information about your name, surname, e-mail address in order to properly provide Your services.
In addition, we use the following tools to create your profile: SmartLook, Facebook, Mailgun and Google Analytics.
We will process your data for the following period of time:
1. Compliance with legal obligations arising from the GDPR in the scope of exercising your rights and therefore archiving your requests addressed to us or informing you about threats to your privacy - until the expiry of the limitation periods,
2. Conclusion and performance of the contract - when you register an account with us - until the expiry of the limitation periods,
3. Determining, pursuing or defending claims - e.g. if you file a complaint - until the expiry of the limitation periods,
4. Creating your profile based on your data, preferences and preferences in order to send you a personalized advertisement - until you object,
5. Creating your profile based on your data, preferences and preferences as well as purchases made - in order to grant you a discount - until the expiry date, unless you withdraw your consent beforehand,
6. Sending you a newsletter, i.e. information about products and services of our or cooperating partners - until it expires, unless you withdraw your consent beforehand,
7. Compliance with tax law obligations - for the period resulting from the provisions of tax law.
Please be advised that you have the right to:
1. Access your data and copy of data,
2. The right to amend (rectify your data),
3. The right to delete data - if you think we do not have the right to process them, you can request their removal,
4. The right to limit data processing, - you can request the restriction of the processing of personal data for storage, if you believe that your data is incorrect or their processing is illegal, you do not want us to delete it, because they are needed for the investigation, determination or defense of claims or for the time of establishing the legitimacy opposition
5. The right to object - you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the administrator and we will stop such processing; you can also object to the processing of your data for other purposes if the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator. The request should state the reasons for the opposition by specifying what constitutes a special situation because of which you object. Opposition will not be accepted if we demonstrate that our legitimate interest overrides your claim or that we need your information to establish, investigate or defend claims against you,
6. The right to data portability - the right to data portability applies to data processed in an automated manner, which you provided to us on the basis of consent or contract. You can receive them in a structured format, e.g. xml, or we can send them directly to the designated data administrator,
7. The right to lodge a complaint - if you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you will be able to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other supervisory body,
8. In the event that your data is processed by us on the basis of consent, you can withdraw it at any time, which will result in the cessation of the processing of our data by us, if there is no other legal basis giving such a possibility. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Providing your data is:
1. when required by law - a legal obligation,
2. condition of concluding the contract - when you register an account,
3. a condition for sending you personalized discounts - regarding the creation of your profile,
4. condition of sending you information about our products and services and our cooperating partners - regarding the newsletter,
In order to send you a personalized advertisement, we will process your data in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, but this will not have legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation.
< br /> Our profiling allows us to determine your interests in relation to the services we provide or the products we offer. Thanks to this, we can create a personalized advertisement especially for you.
In addition, based on your consent, we will also process your data in an automated manner in the form of profiling, in particular data from your user profile about which you have made / made purchases and how often and for how much to give you discounts. This may have legal effects on you or affect you in a similar way by encouraging you to shop with us.
You have the right to appeal against a discount decision. All you have to do is contact us at the e-mail address above and inform us that you no longer want to receive discounts, and the decision to grant you a discount will be revoked.
1. By starting to use the website, you accept by activating the "Accept" button the website places cookies on your device (eg computer, telephone).
2. Through most commonly used browsers, you can check whether cookies have been installed on your device, as well as delete installed cookies and block their installation in the future via a website or other websites. However, deleting or blocking cookies may cause problems using the website. For more information on deleting, modifying or blocking cookies, please visit http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
3. Cookies allow the use of the website (without them would not work properly). In accordance with the international NAI standards (https://www.networkadvertising.org/), ADO stores them for up to five years.
4. In addition, ADO uses the information contained in cookies for analytical purposes, e.g. to count the number of visits to the Website. The information they contain is for statistical purposes only, and ADO does not use it to identify you.
1. The policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
2. You will be notified by email about any policy change.